Thursday, October 27, 2011

Peace Child

My daughter is reading the 'Peace Child' by Don Richardson. a true story about Don and Carol Richardson who risked their lives to share the gospel with the Sawi people of New Guinea in 1962.

I read this book when I was 17 years-old (borrow from a friend: Gerson Malk) and I remember how these people made a impact on my life and made me look through their eyes to the compassion of God.
I had always waited until my kid have the age to read by herself and I am exultant about it.



Then that's it, a amazing story of salvation, redemption and love... always the Love from our Father.


To the Hebrews He was the Lamb of God, to the Greeks, the Logos. But to the Sawi He was the "Tarop Tim Kodon, the Perfect Peace Child--the ideal fulfillment of their own redemptive analogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment